This time of the year can be a bit stressful. Traffic is crazy, Holiday parties all over, cooking for tons of people plus decorating your home and trying to make everything magical for your kids. It can be quite overwhelming and before you know it, Christmas came and went.
This is a time to really enjoy with your family and try and not to focus so much on gifts. There are so many amazing ways to give that don’t require you running around like a chicken with your head cut off.
So here are my tips of what I am doing this year. First, I put up my Christmas tree with my son. Yes, it doesn’t look perfect but it was fun and that is all that matters, plus, at night when you light it up, it looks beautiful.
- Pick a day that you are going to dedicate to shopping everything.
- Also, make a list and do not steer away from it.
- Have a budget of how much you want to spend per person.
- Map out the places you want to go to buy those gifts.
- Try online shopping, there are always amazing sales going on where you can get a lot for less.
Hope these tips help. This was my go to this year and for sure it has made me enjoy a lot more the season, specially now with kids. Gifts are not nearly as important as dedicating time to them.