I am huge fan of makeup, I love to buy eye shadows and eye pencils to play with different colors, styles and trends, but in reality I can’t play with makeup all the time. Most of the time my makeup is very easy and basic, accentuating my features so I look as put together as possible.
One of the keys to having a good makeup, to go on flawless, is to have your face very clean, no makeup residue (check out this post where I show how I deep clean my face). This is why I love cleaning my face with my FOREO LUNA 2. I use the side with the scrub to clean well and then the anti-aging side to help my facial creams and sunblock penetrate properly.
Once this is ready I go ahead and do my makeup. My go to are:
- Nars concealer and color moisturizer by Laura Mercier. This is a light cream that has good coverage and the concealer is ideal for this tropical weather.
- My powder from MAC Studio Fix to help seal.
- Eyebrow pencil to help define and fill in my eyebrows
- Mascara, the more the merrier. I love to see my eyelashes as black and full as possible.
- Blush. To me this one is key because it is what helps you not look dead and tired. I little bit of rosy cheeks will make all the difference.
- Gloss on your lips will give you the appearance of fuller lips and if you apply in the mid section a bit more, they will look even fuller.
- Highlighter from Nars, after searching for the perfect one, this one gives me that extra natural glow that I was looking for.
Let me know how it goes doing this very easy every day makeup.