And so a new year begins, 2020 and all its ups and downs are now behind us. We truly hope that this new year will bring more clarity, peace, direction as to where this world is headed.
I ended 2020 with my family Covid positive. It was so hard to be the only one negative, having to keep my distance from my family, quarantined away from them all. I thought that maybe we would be able to spend the holidays with my parents, but it was not possible. This year that ended was without a doubt bitter sweet but as the new year starts, I am focusing on being strong and positive.
So here are my resolutions for the coming year, I hope they inspire and motivate you:
- Be healthy, not only for myself but set an example for my family
- Live in the moment and not worry about what others are posting or doing online
- Focus on my personal project and promote it with enthusiasm and passion
- Channel my energy in being the best wife and mother for my family
- Take care of me and my needs
- Push to accomplish my world domination
- Laugh more, stress/worry less
- Be a positive influence to my community and inspire them
- Let fear go and just do it, whatever it is
These are my desires for this year. Going through Covid, with my family I have learned that it can create a big cloud on your household, stress and agony plus wanting it to just be over.
I hope for all your dreams to come true and even if they don’t come true this year, it will happen if you continue to work on them. Don’t let fear or doubt stand in your way.